(現在 過去ログ18 を表示中)

HOME HELP 新規作成 新着記事 トピック表示 発言ランク 検索 過去ログ

[ 最新記事及び返信フォームをトピックトップへ ]

■3521 / inTopicNo.1)  アメリカで語られた美恵子師の死について

□投稿者/ モロ @MAIL 一般人(14回)-(2012/12/14(Fri) 19:11:35)
http://osaki.konko.jp
    高橋善次師とOlivia Bernkastelさんの投稿をシェアーします。
    Konkokyoのページです。
      ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/52742605532/ )

橋 譱次
    With much sadness, I announce the passing of the Assistant Head Minister of the Konkō Church of Matsumoto, the Reverend Mieko Itō (74 years old at 11 months). She passed away on November 25 (Japan time) at 1:13 p.m. We pray for the repose of her soul.

Olivia Bernkastel
    I have something interesting to note... I saw this post after waking up from a dream...in the dream, I was in a kind of
    Japanese home, sitting in a tatami mat room. Suddenly, I smelt smoke coming from the a few rooms down the hall, and ran to see it on fire and 4 people in trouble. I panicked, and tried to bring them out one by one, praying for Ikigami Konko Daijin-sama's help to save them. (This was the most vivid part, it felt so real). After a bit of struggling I was able to save them, and then brought them outside safely. I was so thankful to be allowed to save them; and while giving the survivors some water I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see an elderly woman, who said "Thank you" and walked away slowly down the road (we were in a countryside somewhere). One of the victims of the fire said, "That's Ito-sensei, she's very kind." And I remember smiling and seeing the fire go out in the home. Then I woke up.

After coming to, I checked my phone because it was buzzing from Facebook notifications. One of them was this post, and to be honest I was too shocked at the time to post my dream. Now that I have a chance, I thought I would share. I wonder if the woman in my dream was really Rev. Meiko Ito who has passed.

Either way, I will pray for her soul's peace and happiness.

田中 元雄 上記に対する私のコメントです。

田中元雄
    Thanks a lot, Zenji sensei, for informing of my elder sister's death. And, I am surprized with Olivia-san's dream. I was asked to perform Mieko's funeral by the Head Minister of Konko Church of Matsumoto, my borother-in-law. When performing shu-sai funeral, or final night funeral, my sister was laid in Japanese futon in front of Kami's alter of the Church. After the service, many people said Mieko sensei was smiling and brething since a futon went up and down as if she was breathing. Some lady who was loved from her childhood by Mieko said with tear when everybody was chanting, I could hear Mieko sensei's chanting voice so clearly. Some two men said they saw Mieko sensei's back figure went upstairs or into a room.

善次先生、私の姉の死去についてお知らせ下さり、有り難うございます。またオリビアさんの夢のお話には驚かされました。私は美惠子姉の葬儀を義兄である金光教松本教会長から頼まれました。終祭の時、姉は松本教会の御神前でふとんに寝かされていました。終祭が終わったとき、多くの人が、「美恵子先生はほほえんでおられ、呼吸をしておられました。だって、ふとんが上がり下がりしていたんですもの」と言いました。美恵子先生に子供の頃からとても可愛がられたある夫人は、「新霊神拝詞を唱えていたとき、それに唱和する美恵子先生の声がハッキリ聞こえたんですよ」と涙ながらに語りました。ある男性は、「美恵子先生がお広前から二階の方へすっと入っていかれる後ろ姿が見えました」と言い、別の人は、「皆のいる厨房の方に行かれるのを目撃した」と言っていました。

引用返信/返信 削除キー/
■3522 / inTopicNo.2)  Re[1]: アメリカで語られた美恵子師の死について
□投稿者/ モロ @MAIL 一般人(15回)-(2012/12/22(Sat) 09:00:17)
http://osaki.konko.jp
    2012/12/24(Mon) 08:38:47 編集(管理者)

姉の死にかかわって、ある大きな病院長からのメールです。

美恵子先生のことに関しては、私も当初から相談を受けており、通常の経過としてはあまりにも急なことであり驚きを隠せませんでした。
    職業柄、一般の方々に比べ、”死”というものには接しており、ある程度の理解や納得は出来ていたかと思っていたのですが・・・。
    一方で、このような突然の死に臨まれたにも関わらず、教会長をはじめ皆様方のお心の持ち方には大変驚かされました。実際には様々な、複雑な感情をお持ちと思いますが、
    我々の前では、その不安定さを見せることなく、前向きであり、改めて宗教というものの大切さを感じた気がいたしました。
引用返信/返信 削除キー/

トピック内ページ移動 / << 0 >>

このトピックに書きこむ

過去ログには書き込み不可

Pass/

HOME HELP 新規作成 新着記事 トピック表示 発言ランク 検索 過去ログ

- Child Tree -