(現在 過去ログ13 を表示中)

HOME HELP 新規作成 新着記事 トピック表示 発言ランク 検索 過去ログ

[ 最新記事及び返信フォームをトピックトップへ ]

■3363 / inTopicNo.1)  Thank you

□投稿者/ Todd Zenji Takahashi @MAIL 一般人(1回)-(2006/08/22(Tue) 02:10:22)
http://www.konkokyohawaii.org
    Aloha e Rev. Tanaka:

I hope this simple message finds you in good health.

First, please let me apologize for the tardiness of sending some kind of appreciation to you. I received your package last month, before I left on holiday to San Francisco and Toronto. In fact, your church's magazine is here in my classroom. I read it from time to time. Mahalo nui.

The other day we held the 80th Anniversary of propagation here in Hawai'i. It was ok. I just felt time wasn't used appropriately. But for the most part it was quite decent. Yet, with this anniversary, I have made the conscious decision to take a less active role in Hawai'i. I realized that I need to focus on completing my doctorate in the next two years.

Well, hopefully I'll see you next March. I'm bringing my mother, my cousin and his wife, a family friend, and maybe my cousin's boss to Japan. Not sure quite yet of the schedule. We haven't sat down to work on the schedule.

I was reading your webpage once more and didn't realize thaty your father came from the Hokukou Church. I was shocked. Masao and I are classmates in the Seminary. What a small world!

Please take care and give your wife my warmest aloha.

A hui hou. Malama Pono.

Todd Zenji Takahashi

引用返信/返信 削除キー/
■3366 / inTopicNo.2)  Re[1]: Thank you
□投稿者/ モロ @MAIL 軍団(144回)-(2006/08/22(Tue) 15:06:14)
http://osaki.konko.jp
    高橋トッド善次 先生

書き込み有り難うございます。
     ホノルル教会も布教80年祭だったんですね。大崎教会開教80年祭の時に発行した記念誌を読んでいただいているようで、うれしいです。

前教会長帰幽の際にはすてきな花を、そして開教80年祭の時には真心のこもったものを、それぞれハワイからお贈りいただき、感謝しています。

葬儀に際して、花と共にメッセージを送って頂きましたが、それに花枝先生の諡号(おくりな)が書かれていました。密葬の時は、トッド先生が書いてくださった諡号だったのですが、その後、かつて私が書いていたメモが出てきたのです。数年前にご祈念中にふと浮かんだ諡で、メモをしてあるノートにはさんでおいたのです。それが密葬後出てきまして、「光」の一字が抜けていることに気づいたのです。それで祭主の先生にお尋ねして、結局訂正して頂くことになりました。それで、田中花枝真心道光輝姫となりました。

トッド先生は、博士号取得に集中するそうですが、無事に博士号が取得できるよう祈っています。

父の出身は大阪の北港教会です。ですから、私は子供の頃から北港にはよく行きました。昔は場末の工場地帯という感じでしたが、今はユニバーサルスタジオジャパンが近くにできてずいぶん様変わりしました。

来春、来日予定の由、ぜひ会いたいですから、スケジュールが決まったらお知らせ下さい。
引用返信/返信 削除キー/

トピック内ページ移動 / << 0 >>

このトピックに書きこむ

過去ログには書き込み不可

Pass/

HOME HELP 新規作成 新着記事 トピック表示 発言ランク 検索 過去ログ

- Child Tree -